NEW YEAR — CONTINUED PROGRESS FOR 2012 – JOIN THE JOURNEY!
Everyone has heard that the real estate market experienced more challenges in 2011…the newspapers, social media and broadcasters never seem to accentuate the positive news. For example, Heritage Harbor had the best year since our opening in 2007. Things are still progressing in the right direction and movement is occurring toward an even more positive trajectory in 2012 at Heritage Harbor. We all know the economic situation is going to get better.
As these challenging economic times start to improve, Heritage Harbor continues to build on our success by looking forward to the New Year and focusing on more progress. We encourage everyone to look forward and not worry about trying to match 2006, but to let it go and embrace to the so-called “new normal”. Live your life to the fullest by building memories with your families, enjoying your “off” time and making great choices…like choosing Heritage Harbor and Starved Rock Country as your “get away” destination.
Speaking of progress and looking ahead, here are just a few construction updates happening at Heritage Harbor:
- HomeWay Homes has started the construction on our second Row Cottage Building. There are only three of these homes still available with these amazing river views!
- Two new foundations have been dug and the first two new Cottages at Heron’s Landing will “land” in the next two weeks on the East Peninsula!
- A single-family Cottage Home is at drywall stage on our neighborhood lot #46. It is one of our brand new floor plans with a first floor master bedroom, second floor loft, attached two-car garage and full 9′ ft basement, so now is a perfect time to walk thru to see if this floor plan works for your family
- A brand new ranch home with a walk-out basement is being framed on Harbor lot #20 and this site is enhanced by the fact that boat docks have been constructed behind lot #20 & #21, so you could choose to dock your boat right outside your back door!
- We are working with our architects on a new “live/work” project called the East Bay Lofts that will be located in the marina and we will share more information on that exciting new project in the near future.
- Lastly, three of the four available resort villas have closed in our first Heritage Building and we only have one unit left. It offers amazing views and is priced under $200,000. If you purchase this home now…you can be “settled in” before boating season!
As we look forward to 2012, we think it is realistic to expect that we will exceed 2011 and we invite you to celebrate our progress with us! Put another way, given that this is the season for New Year’s resolutions, put a tour of Heritage Harbor on your list and see why we say “Life Is An Adventure…Live It Here!” Let’s make 2012 the year we all reach our goals!