From the Harbor Master
Please check for lost items in the Marina office lost and found. We have lots of pool items! A few other reminders:
- Please do not just flip cigarette butts in the grass! Also, make sure butts are snuffed out!
- Be sure the kids have shoes on; I helped some that were caught on the docks crying because of the heat.
- The pool is crowded–large inflatable rafts are not allowed.
- There is a lot more paddle sport activity in the harbor–please note it is the law to wear an appropriate PFD.
- Our fuel supplier is no longer able to supply us with pure unleaded fuel. The last fill up had 9- 10% Ethanol in it. I am working to have ValvTect added or find an alternative solution. We do have Startron additive in stock that will curb any storage issues.
- The Ethanol issue will not go away as the government has just passed allowing 15% Ethanol in the future.
- The fuel is cheaper now $4.49 per gallon, but additive is recommended.
I will be out this week so have a great weekend and be safe. See you for the fishing derby!