- The boat show was very well attended and we were able to connect with a lot of great prospects. Our “Best of Show” booth was a team effort and it really paid off. Thanks to everyone for stopping by.
- I’m sure you have heard how successful the Polar Plunge was- over $35k will go to Make-A-Wish Foundation! What a great event for a great cause; bringing nearly 800 people out on a cold day. Thanks for everyone’s support!
- The weather seems to change daily and we are now getting some of the rain we are behind in. The river levels are finally starting to rise and actually froze over last week, but we have still had barges bust through. It is a sight to see them push the ice. I wonder what that does to their mileage?
- I have not seen the concentration of eagles yet that we had last year but they are in the area. Two were in front of my house yesterday. Once the main part of the harbor freezes over again they should start to congregate once more.
- We are in the process of making significant improvements to the Marina area to serve you better. Progress at the resort happens every month, homes and cottages have gone up and more improvements are on the way.
- Please be sure your deposits are in as the full payments must be in by April 1st. Let us know if you have any questions or if we may help you further.
Let us help you make 2013 the best yet!
I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting the new prospects when you come to tour the resort.