Welcome Back!!! We love this time of year—when the marina comes back to life and we get to see old and new friends enjoying Heritage Harbor.
We continue to make upgrades at the resort so if you haven’t been out for awhile we invite you to check it out. Everything is looking great.
We opened last Friday at 9 a.m. Our Marina hours through April will be Monday through Saturday 9:00 to 6:00, Sunday 10:00 to 6:00. A few other notes:
- We will close on Easter Sunday.
- The Sales Team will be moving back to the Pool House Office on April 14th.
- We welcome back Zack Peed as a dock hand. Zack has been a valued employee in the past—he knows the harbor and the tasks at hand. It is good to have him back!
- You will soon be meeting (if you haven’t already) our new Harbor Hosts; Ed and Lori Muhlenbruch! They were with us last year and have a 36 Carver in slip B35. Please welcome them to the HHO family!
- The shower house codes remain the same as last year.
- We will have a new sale rack of clothing –come in and shop. Some items as low as two for $15!
Please check in at the office when arriving for the first time to make sure you are paid up and we have all of your information for the season. We would prefer that all slip balances to be paid by check or cash.
As always, let us know how we may help, we look forward to seeing all of you again.